Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If I didn't have papers...

...and it wasn't so cold, I would love to be wearing something like this:



It's the last three days until reading week, and everyone I know is buried under a pile of textbooks, madly studying and writing papers. I have one and a half papers left to finish, and then I can relax. Luckily I don't have any assignments to do over reading week, so I can focus on getting ahead in readings and do extra french grammar practice. And hopefully be reunited with my closet and makeup...we've been forcefully separated, it's been a busy week, and full of throwing on a tee and cardigan, powdering my nose, and (literally) running out the door.  This morning was an extreme example, I got out of the shower with 18 minutes before I had to leave to catch my bus, so madly brushed my teeth and threw on a heathered oatmeal v-neck shirt from the Gap, my rust orange cardigan from Banana Republic, and jeans, filled my dog's water dish, and ran out the door without even looking in the mirror. I didn't even grab my mitts, which ended up being a terrible thing, as I missed my bus, and it was bitterly cold waiting a half hour for the next bus. I think I'm going to put a spare pair of light mittens in my bag! Needless to say, I'm missing spring and summer, and my favourite season, autumn... Anyone else wondering what happened to the beautiful weather we were having in Edmonton on the weekend?


2 Comments:

At February 16, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey don't worry the weather will get better, until then we just wait and hope. Though not trying to tell the blogger how to do her job, maybe think about how to be fashionable and warm in these chilly days.

Cheers,
K.

 
At August 14, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey don't worry the weather will get better, until then we just wait and hope. Though not trying to tell the blogger how to do her job, maybe think about how to be fashionable and warm in these chilly days.

Cheers,
K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: If I didn't have papers...

This page has moved to a new address.

If I didn't have papers...