Sunday, September 18, 2011

Loving








All images via Fossil

Ever since the Fossil store opened in Southgate Mall a couple years ago, I've had conflicting feelings about the fact that they only carry the bag, jewelry and watch lines.  On one hand, I'm disappointed because I love their clothing designs, it's exactly what I would love for school or for weekends; but on the other hand, my bank account is grateful to not be subject to the temptation. One of the things I find I like the most about their aesthetic is that it combines the classic elements I love, but it also has a very laid-back feel to it as well. 

In other news, I have a photoshoot planned with some friends for Thursday morning! I'm really looking forward to it!







2 Comments:

At September 18, 2011 at 4:28 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

That's interesting, because Fossil died here in Portland. I actually don't even know where I'd find one if I wanted to. Luckily your finances are helped out by this accessory-only version, haha.

 
At September 19, 2011 at 7:01 PM , Anonymous Cee F. said...

I really wish Fossil carried their clothing in more of their stores, the designs are so prefectly preppy and fun. But then again, it's probably better for my bank account that they don't :)
xox,
Cee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Loving

This page has moved to a new address.

Loving