Monday, September 26, 2011

"Oh. My. God."


image via here

My mom was rendered speechless by the amazing hair that walked down last night's runways. It was nothing short of amazing, and I took a lot of inspiration from the show. I told my friends and family to make sure that I don't book any hair appointments for the next couple of weeks, between all of the amazing creations the salons presented, I am having a hard time refraining from getting some crazy colours care of Twisted Banana salons, or wishing I had hair long enough for some of the incredible bouffants. But for sure, I took away some ideas for Halloween, the garbage bag gowns from Eveline Charles Creative Team were absolutely divine. 

For Marie's take visit Marie a la Mode

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2011 at 11:38 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Haha, I love when I get inspired by something and then realize I'm almost diving into the deep end. I'm off to go browse some photos now. (:

 
At September 28, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Anonymous Cee F. said...

This hairstyle is unreal! I'm sure you could manage something similar for Halloween, that can't all possibly be her own hair :)
xox,
Cee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: "Oh. My. God."

This page has moved to a new address.

"Oh. My. God."