Monday, May 23, 2011

Fourth Time's a Charm


Dress- Karen Kane
Blazer- Anne Klein
Belt- formerly my mother's
Shoes- Naturalizer
Earrings- formerly my mother's
Rings- Fossil
Glasses- Izumi
Lipstick- MAC Taupe

It took me four changes to decide on something I was happy with wearing today! However, once I settled on this, I was quite content with it, and went off to work. Which, being a statutory holiday today, was very very quiet. Which has benefits and disadvantages. The weather is quite overcast and rainy in Edmonton right now and even though this was sorta nice for taking this pictures (no squinty eyes and wonky lighting), the precipitation would be much better used up north where all the fires are. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2011 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Cee said...

What a beautiful dress! I love the shade of deep blue on you, and the bright pattern is perfect to bring a little sunshine to a day when the weather isn't very nice :) Lovely look.
xox,
Cee
http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Fourth Time's a Charm

This page has moved to a new address.

Fourth Time's a Charm