Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Sorry Excuse

It's that time of year...
I feel terribly guilty for the lack of posts this past month. I've been crazy busy with the end of term, and finding the time to post has been really difficult. However, I am happy to say that although I love school, term is almost over....which means summer holidays and a chance to recharge. My goal for this blog is to start posting more regularly again, and to start reaching out and participating more in the blogging community.
I'm also very happy to say that spring has finally sprung in Edmonton! Yay!

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous Kastles said...

I agree! I can't wait till school is over! Thanks for stopping by my blog! And good luck with your school work!
<3 Kastles

 
At August 14, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Anonymous Kastles said...

I agree! I can't wait till school is over! Thanks for stopping by my blog! And good luck with your school work!
<3 Kastles

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: A Sorry Excuse

This page has moved to a new address.

A Sorry Excuse