Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ladylike Lace

Dress- Karen Kane
Lipstick- MAC- Girl About Town

Oh, I love me a girly dress! When I saw this one at work, and tried it on, I knew I had to make it mine...And I definitely don't regret it! It's super comfortable and stretchy and was great for a long day at work. As well, on Friday I went to MAC in pursuit of a lipstick, and I am now in LOVE. I bought this colour, as well as a matte taupe, and they have beautiful coverage, and they stay on like a dream! I also bought a new powder foundation, but the colour is slightly too orangey so I have to go exchange it on Monday. However, I am a happy convert!

What are your favorite makeup brands?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Ladylike Lace

This page has moved to a new address.

Ladylike Lace