Monday, October 24, 2011

Get Inspired!


Pantone Fashion Trend Colours Fall 2011  



Lately with midterms, fending off the many flu bugs that come with fall, and the business of day to day life, I have been finding that not only do I not have the time to blog, but I have lost a lot of inspiration. Right now my goal is to regain my usual zest for life, and hopefully tomorrow after class, get my entire wardrobe off of my bed and into my closet again! 

Oh, and aren't this season's colours from Pantone absolutely GORGEOUS? (I love colour so much! I can't even pick a favourite!)


Image via Vogue Curvy

Image via Vogue Curvy
Image via say YES! to hoboken
Image via Sunday Crossbow
Image found on Pinterest






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Get Inspired!

This page has moved to a new address.

Get Inspired!