Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Introducing


image via Piccsy

It's Lingerie, Burlesque and Pin-up month here on Curvaceous Chic! I've always been very fond of beautiful lingerie and the glitz and glamour of burlesque and pin-up, and I've always been drawn to lingerie as a topic of academic research. I decided to dedicate a whole month to the subject, and I am excited to talk about the history of lingerie and shapewear, proper bra-fitting, burlesque, pin-up art, and anything related to lingerie. I strongly believe that properly fitting lingerie can do wonders for a woman's self esteem, and that it's not who sees it, but how it makes you feel that's important!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Introducing

This page has moved to a new address.

Introducing