Friday, December 9, 2011

No regrets


Image via Temptalia


A couple of days ago, I decided to invest in Urban Decay's Naked eyeshadow palette. As a lipstick junkie, I usually don't buy eyeshadow. However, after hearing so many people gush about it, and realizing that my makeup collection lacked a nice collection of neutrals, I decided to splurge. And I have absolutely no regrets. The colours have been perfect for creating nice looks that are more like make-better than make-up. I love that there's tons of options for things I can do with this palette, from natural looks that just brighten up my eyes to a much more dramatic smokey eye. Plus, the quality is exactly what you'd expect from Urban Decay- great coverage, fantastic colour, and fabulous staying power. Also, although I definitely favour my makeup brushes, I like that they included a brush in the palette, it's actually a decent brush (it's their Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush) and while it doesn't do everything perfectly, it's great for travel.
Hooray hooray!

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2011 at 7:20 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

If I were to learn how to apply makeup, I feel that it would be an expensive, slippery slope, hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: No regrets

This page has moved to a new address.

No regrets