Tuesday, February 7, 2012

GoodReads

Karl Lagerfeld's library, shot by The Selby

This morning I discovered GoodReads, and I LOVE IT. Actually I'm kinda addicted already. I've been looking for a way to keep track of books I want to read, discover new ones, and keep track of the many books I have read, so when I heard about it, I signed up without a second thought.

And then I had the little browser window winking at me temptingly during my entire Geology of the Solar System lecture. I would like to have it known that I'm very proud of myself for resisting the temptation to create oodles of book lists, and instead paid attention to the lecture on Mercury's geography. (And bonus points for not screaming at the horrifically annoying girls who sat behind us, but that's a story for another day.)

Earlier this evening, I discovered that there is a GoodReads iPhone app and that, my friends, sealed the deal.

If you're interested in seeing what I read, here's my GoodReads profile: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7656289-danielle

I'm off to rate more books!

PS. On the topic of books, have you read this adorable little piece on why to date a girl who reads?

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM , Anonymous Sarah said...

YAY for both of us being obsessed with Goodreads at the same time. It is killing me to want to read books and instead have to do school work...

 
At February 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Danielle said...

Oh my goodness, I know! I got a couple of emails with their new recommendations and I just want to go look at them, but I'm forcing myself to wait until all of the stuff I have due is completed. Torture!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: GoodReads

This page has moved to a new address.

GoodReads