Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stanley Carroll- Men's SS12


(Both images provided by Stanley Carroll)

I'm sure it's become very obvious that Stanley Carroll is one of my absolute favourite designers, both for men's and women's wear, so I was so excited when the campaign images for his SS12 mens' collection appeared in my mailbox.

The thing I love the most about Stanley's menswear is its versatility! While some of the pieces push the boundaries of menswear (such as his man-skirts), they're still very wearable. Case in point: My dad is a fan. And let's just say that my dad isn't exactly...fashionable. (I love you, Dad!) Stanley Carroll's menswear is perfect for the man who wants something a bit different,whether it's a dress shirt or a sweat shirt, his pieces are able to fit into any closet. As well, there's something for everybody, regardless of shape. This collection boasts about eight different styles of pants, and many variations of tops, so it's possible to find a piece that truly flatters your shape!

Curious? Good! Stanley Carroll will be hosting one of his pop-up shops, featuring both his men's and women's collections, on Saturday, May 26 from 10-4 at Orange Hall (10335 – 84 Avenue).  Want to know more? Visit his website at www.stanleycarroll.com 


...And I'm LOVING the EuroCup soccer theme of the campaign images!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Stanley Carroll- Men's SS12

This page has moved to a new address.

Stanley Carroll- Men's SS12