Wednesday, May 9, 2012

An update, and looking ahead.

image via Fashion Gone Rogue

I have a (very busy) exciting week ahead of me! Tomorrow, I'm thrilled to be starting my job at SAGE (Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton) where I will be working a bunch of incredible projects! It also means that I get to spend my weekdays downtown...with the Art Gallery, Stanley Milner Library, and Swish Vintage boutique all within walking distance.

On Sunday, I'm taking my mom to the Maggie Walt spring fashion show, which I am really looking forward to. Walt's designs are always incredible, and I'm interested to see how much will be different from what we saw at WCFW. As well, my mom's birthday is on the 16th, so I'm hoping to do something lovely with her to celebrate that too!

As for the blog, I am very excited to be featuring Georgia Heraty of Social Experiment, so look for that post in the next few days. 

Finally, the image above is from Fashion Magazine, and I have been in love with that Dolce and Gabbana dress since I saw the first images off the runway. It makes me swoon every time.

2 Comments:

At May 9, 2012 at 3:34 PM , Anonymous Marie a la Mode said...

Congrats on your new job!

 
At May 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM , Anonymous Alabaster Shotgun said...

I love those yellow shoes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: An update, and looking ahead.

This page has moved to a new address.

An update, and looking ahead.