Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Looking forward to WCFW


While I'm frequently guilty of using my bed as a closet, this time it was for a reason- planning my outfits for Western Canada Fashion Week! It starts tomorrow night, and I'm very excited to be among the local bloggers who will be covering it. Unfortunately due to school assignments and work, I cannot realistically attend all of the days, but I'm planning on attending the 29th, 31st, 3rd, and 5th. I hope to see you there, and if you see me, feel free to come say hi, I love meeting new people!

If you've thought about going, but haven't made up you're mind, I strongly recommend attending. The line up is fabulous, and includes local, national, and even international designers! Tickets are even available at the door if you decide to come at the last minute! You can check out the schedule here.

On a side note, I briefly lost my keys today, and found out when I tried to unlock my front door after class. Luckily I had a good idea of where they were, because I had my sewing lab today and I keep the key to my station on my keychain and had a feeling I left them there. Finding them in the lab, still hanging from the lock was such a relief- I never really thought about how much I rely on my keys until I lost them. From now on, I'll be keeping my bags MUCH more organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Looking forward to WCFW

This page has moved to a new address.

Looking forward to WCFW