Wednesday, March 21, 2012

so very excited!

image via here


Happy Wednesday!

Two pieces of super-exciting news!

1) I got my first paid writing job! I'm so excited about this, partly because it's an incredible opportunity, and partly because it's such a boost in my confidence that people are willing to pay me to write stuff for them! I'm so very grateful for this opportunity, especially since I'm still in university, it will be an incredible thing to add to my portfolio and an incredible learning experience.

2) I am excited to announce that I am one of the bloggers who will be providing official coverage of Western Canada Fashion Week! Unfortunately I won't be able to attend all the days, but I will be attending four of them. Watch for more news about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: so very excited!

This page has moved to a new address.

so very excited!