Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Wishing

I realized it has been around a week since I last posted. I have been feeling a little under the radar lately, and haven't felt up to posting actual photos, and after a while, polyvore posts seem to get a bit boring. Do you enjoy reading polyvore posts?

In lieu of an outfit post, I thought I would put together a wish list of sorts- some of the things I would love to buy for spring and summer.


Blazer- Gap $74.99
Dress- Anne Klein- $139.99
            
                      
  
  


                                 















Scarf- Anthropologie- $54



Nail Polish- Nars Orgasm- $21
Watch- Fossil $135


Do you have a wish list for spring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Spring Wishing

This page has moved to a new address.

Spring Wishing