Saturday, May 28, 2011

Commonalities

Image via One Sweet Lemon
Image via One Sweet Lemon









Image via YYC Fashion Trend Review

Image via Style In Clover
Image via Harper's Bazaar




What do all of these pictures have in common? The crossbody bags! I have been looking for an alternative to carrying around one of my huge purses for days I don't feel like carrying the kitchen sink, a pet elephant and a full set of tools, or for going out with friends. My first idea was to get a callet but I haven't seen them in stores, so I thought that I could use a blackberry skin instead. However, I found that this didn't work out because there was not enough excess on the sides for it to stay securely on my phone once I had placed my ID and debit card under it. As I was complaining about this to my mom, she said that I should just use my small crossbody bag. Which I originally dismissed because I thought that I wouldn't want to always have to have a bag, and also because not everything goes with my pink one. Then I realized I was forgetting about needing my keys, and probably wanting to have lipstick, etc, and I realized that maybe just finding a few budget friendly crossbody bags WOULD be a smart investment.

First step...Smaller wallet. I am currently eyeing this one, as I love my current Fossil wallet to bits, and this one looks like it will carry the things I need while still being small enough to fit into smaller bags.

What kinds of bags do you like to carry? And what are the essentials you carry with you?







2 Comments:

At May 29, 2011 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Mrs. Pancakes said...

Your blog concept is beyond awesome!

 
At August 14, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Mrs. Pancakes said...

Your blog concept is beyond awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Commonalities

This page has moved to a new address.

Commonalities