Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Strategies (and my first Awkward and Awesome Thursday)


I have noticed that although I am frequently on Blogger reading through the posts from all of the blogs I follow, I still am not posting as much as I hoped. Upon reflection, I realized that it isn't due to laziness or lack of time, but rather because I can't always reliably get pictures of what I'm wearing. So, I am going to start posting on a wider range of fashion related things, and hopefully blogging more frequently will be less difficult!

Awkward:
-While sitting in a waiting room: Of all the snacks people could choose to eat, he chose chips, one of the noisiest snack foods I can think of. And not only does the bag make loud, annoying crinkle noises, the guy chomps loudly. (I admit that the sounds people make when eating usually irritate me as is).
-Also while in the waiting room: I am clearly focused on my magazine, please don't bother me. I don't want to chat about the weather, people's perfume, or whether or not my hair is naturally curly (and yes, it is). Sorry if this makes me seem snobby, I just don't like randomly talking to people I don't know.

Awesome:
-New haircuts! Yay!
-Going for Indian food, and then attending a play with my best friend.
-New lipstick
- (Also awkward, depending how you look at it) Going to Elephant and Castle Pub to play pool with friends, and noticing that there is a guy sitting at a table, all alone, drinking a beer and reading a book from the Massey Lecture Series. On a Saturday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2011 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha I love your list Danielle! Swinging bye from The Daybook, checking out everyone else A&A Thursday posts. Love yours :)

xoxo
Katie
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: New Strategies (and my first Awkward and Awesome Thursday)

This page has moved to a new address.

New Strategies (and my first Awkward and Awesome Thursday)