Thursday, June 2, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


Awkward:
-Does anyone else find that they can't keep their closets organized? I feel like no matter what I do, I keep tearing everything out in a mad panic, and then it lies on the edge of my bed and storage chest until I get around to organizing it again, until the cycle starts again...
-The number of spiders I've been finding...I am TERRIFIED of spiders. My theory is that the population has increased as a result of the high mosquito population this spring.

Awesome:
-Folk Fest tickets! My friend and I stood in line for about 4 hours to get our tickets for the Edmonton Folk Music Festival. However, the wait was totally worth it, tickets were sold out in a record two hours. Now, we just have to wait until August! (Also, I was interviewed and apparently they were playing it on Global TV. Not sure how I feel about this yet.)
- I re-wrote my minor application, and submitted a very in-depth rationale to the advisor. I am hoping that it will prove that I've put a lot of thought and planning into it and the Faculty of Arts will finally approve it. (I don't know if some universities are more flexible, but I'm trying to get an individualized minor approved at the University of Alberta, and they sure like to stick to the sweet and simple basics.)
-My version of the lemon soda from the Lemongrass Cafe in Edmonton- 1 lemon, juiced (with pulp), and one can of club soda, stir and enjoy!

All in all, it's been a pretty great week for me so far! I hope everyone else is having similarly lovely weeks! 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 3, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I totally agree with how you can't keep your closet organized, I am the same way. No matter how much I clean and organize it, somehow it keeps getting messed up!



Meanz (Koi Story)

 
At August 14, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Meanz said...

Oh my gosh! I totally agree with how you can't keep your closet organized, I am the same way. No matter how much I clean and organize it, somehow it keeps getting messed up!



Meanz (Koi Story)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Awkward and Awesome Thursday

This page has moved to a new address.

Awkward and Awesome Thursday