Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Introducing my Local Lovelies

During my study breaks, I've been working on giving my blog a subtle facelift, including adding some tabs at the top, centring the title, and most importantly adding a blogroll. Today, I am pleased to reveal the first part of the list- my favourite local bloggers!

The Dummunist Manifesto for Commies Heather is a writer of searing poetry that stays with you. Even if you aren't typically a fan of poetry, give it a try. (She's also one of my best friends, and one of the wisest young women I know!)

ChelseyAdel Chelsey blogs about her life, her art, photography, and whatever inspires her. She is also one of my favourite photographers to work with!

Erika Luckert A fellow student in the English program at the U of A, Erika is a talented writer and is incredibly involved in the community. Her play, Guernica, was performed at this year's NextFest and received great praise!

MasterMaq Mack D. Male writes a fabulous local blog, and is my go to source for anything Edmonton. Seriously. If it's happening in Edmonton, it's probably on there.

Marie a la Mode Marie is local fashion blogger, and one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met. Plus, she has a wonderful sense of style.

The Pretty Secrets Sandy has a fabulous sense of style, striking the perfect balance between trends and her signature "witchay" style. Bonus: she always has pictures from some seriously cool local music events.

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Anonymous Mack D. Male said...

Thanks for the link and for reading, I really appreciate it!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Sandy Joe said...

Thanks so much for including me and turning me onto these other local blogs! Hope your paper writing went well - at least you know one other person who missed 'I love you, Edmonton'

x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Introducing my Local Lovelies

This page has moved to a new address.

Introducing my Local Lovelies