Thursday, August 11, 2011

Avocados and Aggravation


Hey everyone!
 Happy Awkward and Awesome Thursday! I know I've missed a LOT of them...

Awkward:
- Thinking I lost my phone. I was unimpressed, walking around the house calling it from the home phone. I found it in my mom's car.
- I decided to quit Concert Band so that I would have more time for courses actually related to my degree. Which means re-arranging my schedule, which means BearTracks (the program the U of A uses). And BearTracks (and BearsDen) have been acting up and making everything difficult. Grrrr.
-

Awesome:
-My Birthday on Sunday! I spent it at the Folk Fest with one of my best friends, and it was an incredible weekend (the musical highlights was definitely Brandi Carlile, Andrew Bird and KT Tunstall). And while walking into the festival, I received the picture message above from one of my other best friends of my initials written in the sand in New Brunswick.
-BRANDI CARLILE! She was incredible again this year! And to make it even more perfect, she did a cover of a Fleetwood Mac song with KT Tunstall, which was a magical moment for me, as she is one of my favourite artists and I grew up to Fleetwood Mac and love them very much. And even though that was enough for me to be able to die a very happy girl, a few moments later, she announced that her twin guitar players' birthday was the next morning so she would be singing Happy Birthday at midnight. Which just so happened to be my birthday too!
- Maybe having time to take the course on Macbeth that I've been wanting to take since I started at the U of A (Macbeth is my favourite play by Shakespeare).


How has your week been?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 12, 2011 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Alexandra said...

Happy early birthday! So exciting, what do you have planned for it?

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

 
At August 14, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Alexandra said...

Happy early birthday! So exciting, what do you have planned for it?

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

 
At August 14, 2011 at 8:05 PM , Anonymous fuechtma said...

Thanks! My birthday was on the 7th, which is why I was at the Folk Fest with my friend, it's our (relatively new) tradition!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Avocados and Aggravation

This page has moved to a new address.

Avocados and Aggravation