Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Presently packing

As implied in the title, I am in the midst of packing for holidays with my family (we're going camping [rv-ing] for two and a half weeks). However, I am taking a very brief break to share one of the things I just purchased.

I bought these wireless bras from Penningtons to wear over top of my actual bras for days I wear things that show a bit more skin than I want. I got them a bit larger than I would typically wear in a bra, but small enough that they would fit close to my body. Since I already had similar things in black, dark navy and grey, I decided to go with colours that were more showy and bright to provide a pop of colour. For instance, I plan to wear that orange one under a loose purple tunic I have. 

I will be taking my laptop with me on holidays, but I don't think I will post very much, probably only once or twice, if at all! Have a good few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Presently packing

This page has moved to a new address.

Presently packing