Monday, March 5, 2012

A brief check-in

Hi!

Happy Monday! I've had a crazy day today, I had a dreadful morning, but after class I had an interview for an incredible internship that I would lovelovelove to get and I think it was pretty awesome! So today was pretty fantastic!

However, I just looked at my calendar, and it is going to be one INSANE month. I have so much on the go, multiple articles for Parlour, and school's nearing to the end of term. Plus I desperately need a haircut before Western Canada Fashion Week, which is coming up super quick! At this rate I'll have to schedule in when I can blink!

Pretty pictures always make the stress go away! I loved the lighting and soft haziness of these images, so I  had to share them. The full editorial and video, available here, is also lovely, so I recommend checking it out. Please note that there is some (tastefully done) female nudity in the rest of the campaign.



images via fashion gone rogue


Published in: WestEast Magazine
Model: Elena Melnik
Photographer: Paul de Luna
Hair: Martin-Christopher Harper
Makeup: Ingeborg

1 Comments:

At March 6, 2012 at 5:58 PM , Anonymous marie a la mode said...

I love the lighting too! Gorgeous pictures. I hope you get that internship!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: A brief check-in

This page has moved to a new address.

A brief check-in