Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Vest- Woolrich
Tank- Eileen Fisher
Leggings- Diane Kennedy

The rain hasn't stopped yet, so I went through with my plan and wore the vest/sweater I bought yesterday. It is a bit too large, but I'm ok with it, because I wanted it for a nice casual piece for days like today (and I mean, come midterms and finals, I'm pretty sure an oversized, soft wool vest will be the greatest thing ever...). And I swear, I don't actually wear leggings every day, I just happen to post a lot of the days that I did happen to wear leggings. (I wore jean capris yesterday, a dress Friday, and shorts have been making frequent rotations in my wardrobe...)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I know mine's pretty awesome! He's always worked his butt off to give my family an amazing life and I'm incredibly grateful for that! (And he only grumbles a little bit when I ask him to take pictures of me...hahah) Thanks Dad!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Happy Father's Day!

This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Father's Day!