Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rainy days


The weather still sucks in Edmonton. Apparently by the week, (Monday. Or Wednesday. Or maybe eventually.) the weather is supposed to improve. I am interested to see downtown, because Edmonton isn't really designed for this much rain, so it would be interesting to see how that part of the city is dealing with all the rainfall. 

However, on a bright note, I went to C'est Sera (the Lendrum location is in the same strip mall as I work in) to browse, and I was excited to see that they have some incredible sales on! I bought four items, for AMAZING prices. Like a long wool vest for $9. Yup. $9 dollars. I was pretty pleased with myself. If you're in Edmonton, go check out C'est Sera, in addition to the location in Lendrum, there are locations on Whyte Ave and downtown! 

Unless something miraculous happens with the weather, I think I'll be breaking out that vest tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: Rainy days

This page has moved to a new address.

Rainy days