Thursday, June 23, 2011

White Out!

Dress- Pure and Simple 
Leggings- Diane Kennedy
Shoes- Kenneth Cole Reaction
Bag- Esprit
Ring- Fossil
Lipstick- Mac Rebel

Happy Awkward and Awesome Thursday! Today was the White Out Fashion Show in Edmonton, and it was fabulous! I will be doing a full post on it tomorrow or the next day!

Awesome:
-As mentioned above, the fashion show! I went with one of my gorgeous friends, Amanda, and we had a great time meeting people and watching the models gliding down the runway in gorgeous dresses made by local designers.
- I did mention the fashion show, right?
- Having the perfect opportunity to wear this dress, it's one of my fabulous finds from C'est Sera.
- 3 pairs of spiffy new shoes!
- Meeting some fellow Edmonton bloggers, including Andrew from High Gloss White, Marie from Marie a la Mode, and Janis from dress me dearly.

Awkward:
-Going shopping on my work break at the other clothing store in the small strip mall. And then coming back with a large bag...
-Finding out my dog threw up in her crate just after I'm finishing getting ready to go out for dinner and the fashion show. On a bright note, Charlotte (my dog) is no longer ill, and is currently stretched out beside me and is scratching her nose.
-Realizing that although I do adore my little brown point and shoot camera, and it is ok for outfit posts and day to day photography, it SUCKS for things like runway photography. And that means that the camera I was looking at earlier this week is moving off of the "save up for and buy in the future" list and onto the "save up for and buy ASAP" list. Which means I'm on a shopping diet. 



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Curvaceous Chic: White Out!

This page has moved to a new address.

White Out!